Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Warner Bros Studio Tour: Every Potterhead's Dream

If no one has been to the Harry Potter Studio Tour in Leavesden yet then I advise you do ASAP. Even if you're not a big fan of the franchise, you will definately be able to appreciate the amount of hard work, effort and dedication that went into making the films. I've always liked Harry Potter but not until a few years ago did I really get into it as a massive fan. The sets are incredible and the detailing in all of the costumes and props is really something! To all of the people who are still waiting to go, I won't give everything away because there are some amazing surprises. The gift shop is a Potterhead's paradise... there is simply too much stuff to choose from and I did spend over £100 in there (sorry bank balance...!) After you've seen all the inside sets, you can venture outside into the lovely fresh air and enjoy a nice cup of the famous wizard beverage 'Butterbeer' (a cross between butterscotch and a cream soda taste). Don't bother trying to find out the exact recipe from them because it is 'top secret' and even they don't know apparently! The tour is one of a kind and the experience is incredibly moving, inspiring, funny and for everyone who is still a big kid at heart. My camera was always taking photographs throughout it...especially the awesome quote ones dotted around the place. The staff are excellent at what they do and really know their stuff when it comes to the world of Harry Potter... they also look the part, wearing the exact Hogwarts costumes people wore in the films. There is such a happy atmosphere when everyone is walking around and the people who work there really make it that extra bit special, especially when they throw in the odd Harry Potter joke (which is always a laugh!) Overall, I can't recommend it enough... it is such a good day out and I was buzzing throughout it. Please check out some of my photos from the day and my first haul video from the gift shop below which is now on YouTube. Are any of you planning to go soon? Have any of you mad Harry Potter fans been before? Tell me all about it in the comments below! xx













8 comments:

  1. My friend would love to go there, you've conviced me to head out! :-)

    Lots of love,

    Serene xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's really good and the ticket costs only £30... so not too bad really! Thanks for the comments girls xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I really need to go after seeing this post. Looks amazing. Great post xx Ella-ro xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I didn't give too much away haha! But yes, it's a great day out xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to go here it looks amazing! You got some lovely pictures! x

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had an amazing time - I so want to go, it sounds like an experience you wouldn't forget!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks incredible! I want to visit Harry Potter world so badly, I can't quite believe its real :)
    Love Holly xx

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete